When you use our Website:
This Web Site uses common internet technologies such as cookies and beacons to ensure the integrity of our site and to customise portions of the site for you.
• Cookies: Cookies are small pieces of information stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive, at a web site's request. They do not contain any personal information
• Web Beacons: We may also place small trackers or beacons on some of the pages on our website, in online advertising with third parties, and in our e-mail. This is to allow us to collect data about our web site operations.
• Disabling Cookies and Beacons: If you do not wish to be tracked as above, then you can disable either or both with your browser preferences.
• Law Enforcement: If required we may disclose personal information to third parties without your consent to comply with any law, regulation or court order, to help with Government investigations, to help prevent fraud or to enforce or protect our rights.
• IP address: We may also store the IP address of all visitors to our Web Site.
Web Site Monitoring
If you place an OBJECTION on this web site, the information will be sent directly to Argyll and Bute Council. We will retain a copy but it will not be used for any other purpose other than Objecting to the Quarry in Glen Creran.
Our Web Site or information provided to you may contain links to and from other Web sites and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or accuracy of the content of those Web sites or their business activities and practices. We suggest you ascertain the privacy practices of those Web sites and also take care to establish whether the information provided by them is accurate and if you decide to enter into any arrangements with them it is your responsibility to ensure that you are satisfied with the services and goods they will provide and we cannot accept any liability whatsoever in respect of their activities.
Your use of this web site confirms that you have read those Google Privacy Terms and agree to and accept all the terms and conditions set out here. This Privacy Notice was last amended on August 2016. We reserve the right to modify this Privacy Notice from time to time without notice. If you have questions or concerns about your privacy when using our Web site, please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.